- Flexible, secure-fit wingtips for all-day comfort and stability
- Custom acoustic platform delivers powerful, balanced sound
- Spatial Audio with dynamic head tracking for immersive music, movies, and games
- Three distinct listening modes: Active Noise Cancelling, and Transparency Mode, and Adaptive EQ
- Enhanced by the Apple H1 chip for Automatic Switching, Audio Sharing (with another pair of Beats headphones or Apple AirPods), and “Hey Siri”
- Sweat and water resistant (IPX4-rated) earbuds
- Up to 6 hours of listening time (up to 24 hours combined with pocket-sized charging case)
- High-quality call performance and voice assistant interaction via built-in microphones
- Industry-leading Class 1 Bluetooth for extended range and fewer dropouts
- What’s in the Box – Beats Fit Pro True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earbuds; Matching charging case; Eartips with three size options; USB-C to USB-C charging cable; Quick Start Guide; Warranty card. (USB-C power adapter sold separately)
- These are Refurbished / Open Box products.
- This is FINAL SALE product and no return on these item.
These earbuds ****
Terrible!!!! Didn't work!!!!
Not what I WAS EXPECTING
These were at least 3to4 years old they sounded terrible compared to the newer ones I SHOULD OF BIN TOLD THAT THE WERE THE OLDER ONES I FILL THESE WAS A WAIST OF MONEY
Not a genuine product
Disappointed with the purchase after finding out that it's not an original Beats Fit Pro. There's no serial number on the inside of the case (as shown on the Apple website), does not connect with the Beats mobile app, and is lacking many features of the original earbuds, e.g. ANC, auto-detection. Since it's not a genuine item, I've doubts about the water-resistance too. Would like to return the item if possible.
Poor customer service
Poor customer provided by seller. Incomplete information and hidden fees.